CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Weekend Shifts
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State.
We are now seeking compassionate, dedicated, positive Florida licensed CNAs for our Brandon, Florida, facility. New grads are welcome to apply.
We are looking for individuals who are eager to serve others.
We offer you:
• Flexible schedules with great shift differentials - Full-time, Part-time, PRN, and Weekends Single or Double options available
• Pay up to $16/hr.
• State-of-the-art Electronic Records Systems
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth, including Consulate University.
• Student sponsorships, a Mentor Program, and endless career development opportunities....a career that grows with you!
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts available - Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Meet with our hiring managers and recruiters this week. Click "Apply now" to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career growth plan.
Consulate Health Care began as a small provider in Pennsylvania with a strong focus on patient needs. We haven’t wavered from that focus, which has strengthened our family and allows us to sustain jobs in many communities, create rigorous systems of care and deploy technology that makes it easier to understand patient needs.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.